Windermere Natural Brushed Alpaca Throw - Fresian
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Alpaca fibres are completely natural and carefully selected from farms throughout Australia and New Zealand to produce luxurious and breathtaking brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibre is very soft and it’s been popular for thousands of years. Inca royalty first wore alpaca fibre in the South American Andes back in ancient times.
- Thankfully they are now available all across the world and alpacas are even reared in New Zealand. Everyone will get to experience the soft, strong, and warm fibres.
- The alpaca fibres aren’t only sought after due to their wonderful insulating properties. They are non-irritative and hypoallergenic too.
- This beautiful dye free alpaca throw is 185cm x 125cm (72" x 50") in size and it’s also fringed at each end.
- The design is comprised of rich natural black horizontal bands with intersecting cream and soft grey vertical bands woven into the throws.
- Please hand wash or dry clean your alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.
Customers who bought this also bought