- This superb textured v-necked cardigan has been handknitted by a local knitter and is a product of around one hundred hours of work.
- It is knitted from pure New Zealand sheeps wool. The natural white colour and the textured stitches from which the cardigan is knitted make it very warm and cosy.
- The many textured stitches not only add solidity and bulk to the cardigan, but they trap in layers of air which assist in temperature insulation.
- This is a dependable and hardwearing cardigan that truly reflects the rural heritage of New Zealand.
- Hand wash and dry flat. There may be delays in some orders dependant on stock availability, but please inquire.