- Due to popular demand the 'Kanga' Merino Wool jacket is now back in the Bay Road range.
- Our customers just love this versatile and warm longline jacket.
- The relaxed styling, with the slouchy pockets and open front make it an extremely versatile and practical wardrobe garment.
- It can be dressed up or down for formal occasions or worn as a casual streetwear jacket.
- It measures 83cm from the top of the shoulder to the base of the hemline. Ideal for those who travel, it is readily packable and easy to launder. Made in New Zealand by Weft Industries, Bay Road label, this jacket is made of 100% Merino Wool 195gsm 1x1 rib. This fabric has a nice relaxed fit and good drape.
- Machine washable following care instructions attached. Sizes from 8-18, however not all sizes may be available. Please inquire.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches