- This elegant polo from the Bay Road Collection is a great wardrobe basic that is both practical and extremely versatile.
- It can be worn as an attractive outer garment or as a soft warm undergarment.
- It is lightweight and made from 100% New Zealand grown Merino wool and is New Zealand made from 195gsm rib 1x1 rib fabric.
- Merino wool insulates the body from extremes of temperature change.
- This top has set in sleeves, a bound stretch neckline and turned hems at the cuff and hemline.
- One is never enough, with endless colour choices and superior comfort and lasting wear, key features that have convinced thousands of customers to continue to buy these all time favourites.
- This long lasting garment is fully machine washable, on a gentle wool cycle.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches