- This is a great Merino Scoop neck, with the traditional Bay Road deep scoop compared to their other scoop necks.
- The secret to the fantastic fit, is the 100% Merino wool 195gsm 1x1 rib knit fabric which has great ease and drape.
- The scoop neck is edged with a fine bias trim of the same fabric and sits nicely making it a top that does not cling, gives a great fit and offers superior comfort.
- New Zealand made, Noble Wilde is made in Christchurch by Weft, the makers of your favourite Bay Road Merino tops and have a reputation for long lasting quality garments.
- Machine washable.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches