- This latest new style from you favourite Bay Road label is sure to be one of the most useful merino garments in your wardrobe.
- The half zip is extremely smart and practical and offers golfers all the benefits of a collar, but if the weather cools down you can readily zip it up to create a cosy turtle neck.
- Flattering and functional, this top is easily dressed up with a scarf or necklace and can be worn in a more casual setting, or for sport and recreational activities.
- Layer it up over a Bay Road top for additional warmth during the cooler months, you will soon find this top can be worn across a number of seasons.
- The 100% fine Merino wool in 195gsm 1x1 rib knit reflects the superior quality of New Zealand wool, with its soft, non itch comfort and long wear attributes.
- Proudly New Zealand made by Weft, this top offers exceptional value and will give many years of pleasure.
- Machine washable following care instructions attached.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches