- This practical and versatile roll neck polo from the Bay Road Merino Collection will become your wardrobe favourite.
- This 100% Merino wool garment is ultra soft, lightweight and extremely comfortable to wear.
- The Merino 195gsm 1x1 rib knit fabric is non-restrictive, skimming the body without drawing attention to any imperfections.
- It has a generous roll neck, or 'polo' neck that you turn down giving a double lay of warmth. It is straight cut with set in sleeves and turned hems.
- The Merino wool is New Zealand grown and the garment is New Zealand mad by Weft.
- The insulating properties of Merino wool mean as an undergarment this top is very warm and can be worn as a flattering and attractive inner or outer garment.
- These tops are long lasting and fully machine washable on a gentle cycle.
- The Bay Road Collection of colours is updated each year to ensure your favourite style reflects the current fashion colours of the season.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches