- 100% natural alpaca fibres are only selected from the best farms throughout Australia + New Zealand and carefully woven into high-end brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibres are extremely comfortable and have been massively popular forever. Inca royalty wore alpaca fibre clothing in South America a few thousand years ago.
- Today it’s finally spread all across the globe and alpacas are being reared in New Zealand, so everyone gets to experience the strong + warm garments.
- The alpaca fibres aren’t just appreciated thanks to their insulating properties. They are non-irritative and hypoallergenic too.
- This stunning dye free sand alpaca throw is 125cm x 185cm (50" x 72").
- Sand throws have an unbelievable look thanks to the lovely mixture of mid chocolate brown and cream. The shades are so perfect together you can imagine how soft each throw is without touching it.
- Please dry clean/hand wash your sand alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.