- You will look and feel incredibly cosy in this New Zealand made Lothlorian merino wool and possum fur zippered jacket.
- The striking 'aroha' motif design on the collar is uniquely New Zealand inspired. This provides a great contrast detail to the overall styling of this garment which is both attractive and functional.
- The versatile styling of this jacket enables it to be worn with the collar exposed or zippered to the neck to form a cosy polo style while still displaying the aroha pattern. The collar is a double knit layer, so when it is worn fully zippered it is an incredibly warm four layers of knit fabric.
- Keep your hands warm with the conveniently styled side pocket inserts which feature the same contrast insert as the collar. The style of the side pocket entry keeps the shape of the garment less bulky and gives it a simple flattering shape.
- This jacket is a generous length, ensuring your back will stay warm and measures 63cm from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the jacket.
- Manufactured from 40% possum fur fibre, 50% merino wool and 10% nylon, this combination provides the greatest warmth and insulation without being weighty or bulky to wear.
- Hand wash following care instructions attached.
Approximate Sizing Guide Style Measurements XS S M L XL XXL cm cm cm cm cm cm 9837 Chest 44.0 46.5 49.0 51.5 54.0 56.5 Body 59.0 61.0 62.0 65.0 67.0 67.0 Sleeve 68.0 70.0 72.0 74.0 74.0 77.0