McDonald - Possum & Merino Koru Fringed Scarf
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Embrace the New Zealand Maori culture with this Merino and Possum scarf with its eye catching Koru design.
- The koru is a traditional Maori design that represents the unfurling frond of the fern.
- This scarf is soft and very warm and is made from 55% Merino wool, 35% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry Silk.
- A great souvenir gift idea to send overseas or keep as a momento of your trip to New Zealand.
- The scarf measures 150cm x 20cm and is fringed. You can also purchase the matching hat.
- Proudly New Zealand made by McDonald Textiles Ltd.
- Hand wash and dry naturally following care instructions attached.
Customers who bought this also bought