- This eye catching merino wool and possum fur hat is inspired by the traditional NZ Maori Koru design.
- The Koru represents the unfurling frond of a fern and is symbolic in Maori culture.
- Knitted from a luxury blend of 55% Merino wool, 35% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry Silk for the ultimate in warmth.
- This is a great souvenir item for sending overseas and can be further accessorised with a matching scarf.
- Proudly New Zealand made by McDonald Textiles Ltd and available in one size fits all.
- Hand wash and dry flat naturally following care instructions attached.