Merino - Possum 6 Ply /Ultra Fine 8 Ply Painted Yarn - Southern Alps
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Create your own truly unique hand knitted garment from this striking hand dyed Possum and Merino yarn.
- This yarn does not feel like an 8 ply but the fill of the possum fur make it knit like an 8 ply.
- The luxury blend of 60% Merino wool, 30% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry silk is soft and incredibly warm.
- Each skein of 100 grams has around 240 metres (459 yards).
- The needle size is 3.75mm and you would need around 3-5 skeins to complete an adult garment.
- To achieve an even distribution of colour throughout your garment, use two balls at once, knitting two rows from each ball, carrying the yarn up the side of the garment.
- Hand wash in warm water and dry flat. Do not iron. Dry cleanable.
- Proudly New Zealand made by Touchyarns.
Customers who bought this also bought