- Previously Duthie and Bull (8377), but recently rebranded to Norsewear.
- These socks are designed and knitted using the finest blends of 21 Micron Merino wool and provide superior comfort and wearability.
- The linked toe seam will ensure they have a smooth toe profile and fit shoes comfortably.
- The black and white herringbone pattern has an added colourful stripe detail to brighten it up on the outside and inside of the leg.
- The Kiwi Sock Company have been knitting wool socks for over 40 years and have a reputation for quality and durability.
- The 70% Merino wool, 25% Nylon and 5% Lycra blend will ensure they stay up and keep their shape.
- Wash in warm water with soft detergent and dry naturally, avoiding tumble dryers.
- Available in sizes 4-7 & 8-12 in either red or blue only.