- Previously Duthie & Bull (9314), but recently rebranded to Norsewear.
- This Merino Wool Health Sock features low tension bands mading them ideal for those suffering from circulatory problems .
- Knitted from the finest blends of 21 micron Merino Wool, these socks will provide superior comfort and wearabilty.
- The benefit of a linked toe seam is that it provides a smooth toe profile which ensures shoes fit comfortably.
- An added feature is the cushioned sole which is an advantage for those that spend alot of time on their feet.
- The 70% Merino Wool, 25% Nylon and 5% Lycra combination ensures the socks hold their shape and stay up.
- Proudly New Zealand for over 40 years by the Kiwi Sock Company.
- Wash in warm water with soft detergent and dry naturally avoiding dryers.
- Available in black only, in sizes 2-5, 6-10 and King Size 10-12.