Black Hills Natural Coloured Undyed Pure Wool Yarn - 14 Ply Hank
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- For knitters who love natural un-dyed yarn colours, then this is the wool for you.
- This wool is grown organically at Black Hills Station, North Canterbury from sheep especially selected for their quality fibre.
- Naturally coloured, the wool is prodcued using sustainable biogro certified products which are eco-friendly.
- The 100% pure wool is a soft, lofty yarn with a rich palette that will show off knitted cables and textural patterns exceptionally well.
- Please note that the 'ebony' colour option is lighter shade, so please refer to the colour swatch and images to make the best decision for your project.
- The yarn is 150 Metres long or 164 yards.
- These 100 gram hanks will need to be wound into balls prior to knitting on 6.5mm needles.
- The wool still retains some lanolin so a gentle handwash is recomended to achieve a garment soft to the touch.
- Proudly New Zealand made with some help from the sheep of Black Hills Staion.
- Hand wash, followed by a warm rinse. Dry flat. Dry cleanable.
Customers who bought this also bought