- Kid mohair, from the Angora goat, is prized as one of the world's most luxurious natural fibres and Lothlorian products are made from mohair fibre produced on their own New Zealand farm, so quality can be guaranteed.
- The softness and lightness of this scarf is complemented by the open lace pattern chosen and it has generous tassles at each end.
- The yarn used is a mix of 94% Mohair and 6% nylon.
- Careful handwashing will guarantee many years of enjoyment from your mohair scarf.
- Available in black, ruby red and natural.
- Approx scarf measurements are 144cm x 25cm excluding tassles.
- Team this with a matching beanie or beret.