Windermere Natural Brushed Alpaca Throw - Plateau
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Alpaca fibres are 100% natural and carefully picked from top farms throughout Australia and New Zealand to create lovely and luxurious brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibres are extremely soft and have been popular for ages. Inca royals wore alpaca fibre clothing in South America thousands of years ago.
- We now rear alpacas in New Zealand and the fibres are available all over the world. Everyone can easily experience the warm, soft, and strong properties.
- The alpaca garments aren’t only very popular due to the wonderful insulation they provide. They are also non-irritative and hypoallergenic.
- This beautiful dye free alpaca throw is 185cm x 125cm (72" x 50") in size and it’s fringed at each end.
- The design is comprised of cream, brown, and grey horizontal bands with intersecting light brown + grey vertical bands woven into the throws.
- Please hand wash or dry clean your alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.
Customers who bought this also bought