- This practical and versatile turtle neck (half polo) Merino wool top is ideal for those of you that feel cluttered in a true polo neck top.
- It has a straight cut body and set in sleeves.
- Wear your turtle neck as an outer or as a base layer garment teamed up with other Bay Road styles.
- Made in New Zealand by Weft the ultra soft and lightweight 100% Merino wool 195gsm 1x1 rib fabric offers a great fit and superior comfort.
- A warm and comfortable wardrobe basic that will give endless wear and pleasure.
- Machine wash on a gentle wool cycle. Sizes 22 & 24 now available, see separate page.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches