We understand that buying clothing online can be tricky as you've never felt the product or tried it on. That's why we have a lenient returns policy that allows you to get a full refund or exchange for any products that you're not happy with. Items can be returned for your choice of either an exchange, full refund or store credit.
From the date your parcel is delivered, New Zealand orders have 14 days to return items. Orders from all other countries have 30 days to return items. This is provided you have complied with our returns policy.
Return shipping is at the customer’s expense. We highly recommend you send your parcel on a tracked service and obtain a copy of your return tracking information as we do not accept responsibility for items that are lost or damaged in transit. Returns remain the responsibility of the purchaser until received by The Tin Shed.
- Items must be in their original condition, unworn and unwashed, with ALL tags attached.
- Not damaged or altered eg stained by fake tan or makeup and do not smell of cosmetics, tobacco, perfume, deodorant, washing powder and or/other products.
- Returns form must be filled out and enclosed with the return (linked at the bottom of the page).
We will refuse returns of items where it's evident that the above conditions have not been met.
REFUND / STORE CREDIT:
Once we receive your return we will refund the amount in full or process store credit depending on your circled preference on the returns form.
Refunds will be processed via the same method you used to pay for your payment eg. Paypal or Payment Express. Please note once the refund has been processed it can take up to 4 business days for payment to appear in your account.
Please note the refund paid to you is for the cost of the items only. The original shipping charge and any duty or taxes that are incurred when the parcel enters your country are not refundable (including Australian GST charges).
To process an exchange we have two options. We recommend the first option as it is the fastest and simplest way to proceed.
Option One: (Recommended)
- Post the return back to us at the address below and ensure you have filled out our returns form and enclosed this.
- Please do an entirely new order for the item you wish to exchange for. That way we can get your order on the way, postage is covered and we have a digital copy of exactly what you are after.
- Once we receive your return we will refund the amount in full via the payment method used or process store credit depending on your circled preference on the returns form.
Option Two: (This exchange method is subject to availability and we cannot guarantee the item you are wanting to exchange is in stock or will be available once your return has finally arrived at our store.)
- Post the return back to us at the address below and ensure you have filled out our returns form stating the exact item you wish to exchange for and enclose this.
- Once we have received your return we will contact you and let you know if the item you are after is available. 3/. Item Not Available: If it is not available we can discuss other items or process a full refund/store credit.
- Item Available: We will let you know the amount required for postage and contact you to process this payment. Once payment is made your exchange will be ready to be posted to you.
All exchanges will be sent back to the purchaser at their cost. We do not cover postage for exchanges.
INCORRECT / FAULTY ITEM:
At The Tin Shed, we aim to package all orders correctly and send faultless goods but we know that human error does intervene at times and we do apologise for that.
If you have received a faulty item please let us know straight away by emailing our team at email@example.com Please let us know: your order number, the exact product name of the faulty item and send us clear photos of the fault. We aim to reply to you within 2 business days and hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
If you have received an incorrect item, please let us know straight away by emailing our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us on +64 3 6939416 Please let us know: your order number, the product name of the item you were sent and the product name of what you were meant to receive. We aim to reply to your email within 2 business days and hope to resolve this for you as soon as possible.
If your item has been deemed incorrect or faulty, we will refund you in full, replace or exchange the goods and reimburse you for all postage charges.
If you are unable to print out this form, please write out all the information required in a handwritten note.
SEND YOUR RETURN TO THIS ADDRESS:
The Tin Shed
809 Rangitata-Orari Bridge Highway