- This kiwiana inspired Pashmina has a striking fern design knitted in a contrast colour at both ends and is a statement piece that will be much admired.
- Soft and warm, this versatile Pashmina is knitted from 55% Merino wool, 35% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry silk.
- One size fitting makes it a great overseas gift idea. This lightweight Pashmina doubles up as a knee rug for those that travel and measures 140 x 61cm.
- Five great colour combinations available for you to choose from. The fern pattern is black in colour, except in the case of Mocha which has a Bark coloured fern pattern.
- The ends of the Pashmina are a double thickness so when you turn it over, you get the opposite colour option with the fern pattern.
- Proudly New Zealand made by McDonald Textiles Ltd.
- Hand wash following care instructions attached.