- This Merino wool and Possum fur Moss Stitch Wrap is the ideal 'go to' accessory and it adds such style and warmth to your winter wardrobe.
- It offers maximum versatility and has the ability to co-ordinate well with both casual and more formal wardrobe looks.
- The luxury blend of 53% Merino wool, 40% Possum fur and 7% nylon is soft, lightweight, non-itch, breathable and highly insulating.
- The fine and textural pattern of Moss Stitch is subtle and provides a nice stability, holding the shape of the wrap with a nice drape.
- Proudly New Zealand made by Weft Industries, famous for their Noble Wilde and Bay Road Merino ranges of fashion knitwear.
- Measures a generous 1905m x 65cm size.
- Hand wash and dry flat naturally following care instructions attached.