- A Goldstar 1.5 sheepskin rug is an extremely high quality product comprised of fleece and pelt from one sheep, which is invisibly joined to half the fleece and pelt from another sheep.
- Bowron has met the sheepskin rug requirements in terms of width as a single skin, plus they’ve exceeded them in total length.
- Sheepskin rugs actually reflect the shape of sheep the pelt was taken from. You’ll notice it by focusing on the natural curving edges of the rugs.
- These rugs are so luxurious and soft you’ll need one for your home. You’ll be able to do so many fantastic things with it.
- Proudly made in New Zealand with a little help from Mother Nature. Machined in Vietnam.
- Minimum length = 130cm (50"
- Minimum width = 60cm (23.5")
- Pile height = 65mm (2.5")