- Completely natural alpaca fibres are sourced directly from quality farms in New Zealand and Australia to weave into luxurious and stunning brushed alpaca throws.
- Alpaca fibre is exceptionally soft and it’s been sought after for 5,000 years. Ancient royals wore alpaca fibre in the Andes of South America long ago.
- It’s quickly spread across the world and alpacas are finally being reared in New Zealand, which means everyone can take advantage of their soft and comfy fibres.
- Alpaca fibres are not only popular because of their natural insulating properties. Luckily they are non-irritative and hypoallergenic too.
- The beautiful dye free throw is 185cm x 125cm (72" x 50") in size plus it’s fringed at each end.
- Mid chocolate brown and cream are mixed perfectly to give the throw its unbelievable look. The two shades are so good together you can feel how soft and gentle it is without touching anything.
- Please hand wash or dry clean the alpaca throw.
- Proudly made in New Zealand and woven by Masterweave Textiles.