- Please include your measurements when purchasing as all garments are hand-knitted so can have a degree of variance - specifically from the top of the center back to the bottom band, bust and under arm to the cuff in the note section when ordered.
- This bold textured Aran sweater is the end product of over a hundred hours of knitting by a local lady.
- Knitted from pure New Zealand wool and it is available in the three colours - natural white, natural beige and charcoal.
- The textured stitches from which the wool sweater is knitted make the sweater very warm as they add bulk and trap in layers of air, helping to insulate the body from extremes of temperature.
- A dependable, hardwearing, sweater that truly reflects the rural heritage of New Zealand.
- This sweater may be handwashed and layed flat to dry or drycleaned.
- These sweaters can be knitted in larger sizes but at a slightly higher cost, please enquire.