- Need your fingers free but still want to keep your hands and lower arm warm then these Merino wool, possum fur and silk glovelets might be the answer.
- The soft, insulating blend of 50% Merino wool, 40% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry silk is non-itch and very warm.
- New Zealand made by Koru, they are knitted in an attractive cable design with bands of ribbing at each opening for stability.
- There is an appropriate sized slot for your thumb to slip through so you have optimum freedom to do most chores.
- Gentle hand wash these glovelets.
- Approx length 30cm.