- This classic and distinctive jacket is manufactured by McDonald Textiles from a blend of the uniquely New Zealand luxury yarn Merino Lambswool and Possum fur.
- It is elegantly finished with a leather collar and pocket trims.
- It also features subtle rack-stitch patterning across the front and twin-needle detailing on the shoulder and armhole seams.
- The sleeves have a dropped shoulder styling and are finished with ribbed cuffs.
- This jacket opens and closes down the front with a sturdy brass zipper.
- Knitted from medium weight yarn this mans jacket is extremely insulating and comfortable to wear making it a perfect choice for cold winter weather.
- An investment wardrobe addition, the luxury blend of 55% Merino wool, 35% Possum fur and 10% Mulberry silk is the ultimate in warmth.