- These merino wool and possum fur trekking socks are loved by hikers, trampers or anyone living in a cold climate.
- Knitted from a blend of 40% Possum fibre, 50% Merino wool and 10% nylon this mix assures you of a warm, breathable and incredibly comfortable sock.
- The sock has been constructed with only one linked-seam on the outside, accross the top of the toes ensuring no irritation to the wearer.
- The back of the leg area is knitted in a wide rib stitch and a fine elastic thread is woven into the outer edge of the fine ribbed band at the top of the sock thus preventing the sock slipping down.
- Proudly New Zealand made by Lothlorian.
- Wash gently in warm or cold water and spin gently and dry flat.
- Sizing goes by foot measurement (heel to toe). 22.8cm - 24.1cm (9" - 9.5") equals Small, 24.5cm - 26cm (9.6" - 10.2") equals Medium, 26.7cm - 27.9cm (10.5" - 11") equals Large, 28.6cm - 28.2cm (11.25 - 11.5") equals XL.