- The Kiwi Sock Company target people who live an eventful life on their feet, which is why they always look to provide maximum comfort when designing socks.
- If you want a comfy + tough sock to wear outside or indoors the ‘Jean’ sock is a top choice. The terry lined sock is an old classic you’ll definitely appreciate.
- The Kiwi Sock Company has come up with the perfect blend after working on the design for a while. These socks are made from 70% merino wool + to reinforce the sole they’ve used 25% nylon and 5% lycra.
- Other quality features include arch support + an elasticised leg. When they are on your feet they will be able to breathe and you’ll be very warm.
- Please wash with a soft detergent in warm water before hanging them on a line to dry.
- Proudly made in New Zealand with a little help from Mother Nature.
- Sizing instructions: you should check out the Size Conversation Table if you don’t know which size to order. Click on the ‘About’ tab sitting at the top right hand side of website and look under ‘Sizing Information.’