- The Kiwi Sock Company designs socks that provide maximum comfort for active, hardworking people who live life on their feet.
- This hard wearing sock, 'Taihape', is for wearing in boots and/or gumboots.
- It features a Y heel and the elastic in its construction helps the sock maintain the correct position on your foot.
- They are terry lined, have arch support and are elasticised in the leg so that they stay up.
- The reinforced heel, toe and sole provide comfort and help reduce fatique, while extending the life of the sock.
- Made in New Zealand with a blend of 70% Merino wool, 26% nylon and 4% lycra.
- Wash in warm water with a soft detergent and line dry.
- To select your correct size - check out our Size Conversion Table in the 'About' tab on the right hand side of our website, under 'Sizing Information.'