- The Kiwi Sock Company designs socks that provide maximum comfort for active, hardworking people who live life on their feet.
- The 'Welder' has the same qualities as the 'Taihape,' and are ideal for wearing in boots and gumboots.
- In addition these socks have been flame proof treated to meet the Federal Aviation Regulation 25.853(a). If you regularly use a welder and are exposed to sparks these socks are ideal.
- The Y heel and the elastic in its construction help the sock maintain the correct position on your foot.
- They are terry lined, have arch support and are elasticised in the leg.
- The reinforced heel, toe and sole provide comfort and help reduce fatique, while extending the life of the sock.
- Proudly New Zealand made these socks are knitted with 70% Merino wool, 26% nylon and 4% lycra these socks are warm, breathable, extremely comfortable and long lasting.
- Wash in warm water with a soft detergent and line dry.
- To select your correct size - check out our Size Conversion Table in the 'About' tab on the right hand side of our website, under 'Sizing Information.'