- This is the end of line stock, so once a size sells out of stock we will not be getting anymore in, so get yours quickly!
- It is a well known fact in Australia, where this Driza-bone coat is made, that this is a garment that improves with age. This is because the heavy-weight 'cotton oilskin' is exceptionally durable, crafted with extreme care and attention to detail, from materials designed to resist the harsh weather extremes.
- The unisex Driza-bone coat has been worn and loved by people from all walks of life, from stockmen and rural people, to celebrities and royalty.
- The coat features a uniquely styled free flowing shoulder cape. It has a double snap enclosure down the front, using quality brass snaps (which have been factory tested numerous times).
- There are two, roomy, weatherproof pockets on the front and an inside pocket in the 100% cotton lining of the coat.
- The collar is cotton lined for comfort, and adjustable double wrist snaps shorten the sleeves or prevent rain from running down your arms.
- An investment garment, the Driza-bone makes a unique gift that will last for many years and withstand the tough conditions of rural life.
- Model wears a size small.
- Please be sure to follow care instructions carefully.