Keep your head and neck out of the sun this summer with this Suede Leather Hat. Including an extra feature, a plait running around the brim of the hat.
Proudly made in New Zealand with a little help from Mother Nature.
Please note: this hat should last you many years if you look after it carefully as per the instructions.
Facts about Selke Headgear:
Selke hats are made from carefully selected quality leathers, however imperfections and marks in the leather are indicative of a natural product and therefore make each hat unique.
- Full grain leather: Scratch marks and scars are accentuated by the oils in this leather and give your hat the unique rugged look indicative of the outdoors . To care for your hat, re-oil occasionally with good quality leather food. This leather is water resistant if cared for.
- Suede leather: a split leather with its own unique feel and look. This leather is showerproof but may become wet if worn i continual rain.
Wash in clean water, and dry slowly in the shade. Brush lightly afterwards.
Please be sure to follow care instructions to keep your Selke Headgear in good condition.
- Full Grain Leather: Re-oil occasionally with a good quality leather food. It will retain its water resistance if cared for.
- Suede Leather: Must be washed behind in warm water. Hand scrub with liquid soap using a nail brush.
- Fabric/Canvas: Wash in cold water only. DO NOT use soap or solvent. Fabric can b brushed with a nailbrush.
- Rinse and dry slowly in the SHADE.
(these instructions are provided on the label of the product when purchase)
IMPORTANT: Shrinkage and distortion will occur if this product is exposed to excessive heat!
Approximate Selke Hat Sizing:
|Extra Small (XS)||Small (S)||Medium (M)||Large (L)||Extra Large (XL)||Extra, Extra Large (XXL)|