- 100% Pure White Manuka Oil from A.M.O. is carefully distilled from wild and organic Arapawa Island White Manuka trees (Kunzea/Kanuka Ericoides).
- Its oil is known to have strong antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and even antihistamine properties.
- This means the oil is perfect to use for nasal congestion, croup, colds, and as decongestant for coughs. Just apply a few drops to your (chest/neck/back), inhale in steam, or place a few drops onto your pillow/handkerchief.
- The oil is also ideal if you have any skin infections, pimples, cold sores, boils, tinea, and insect bites + stings. You can apply a few drops to affected areas and continue for at least 10 days unless your condition improves.
- Keep a bottle of oil in your first aid kit.
- Comes in a 10ml glass bottle with dripulator.
- Proudly made in New Zealand with a little help from Mother Nature.