- The neckline of this new style of Bay Road top is ideal for women who do not want a heavy cowl neck.
- It has a soft lightweight drape and is a flattering neckline for all women and is easily accessorised.
- Ideal for layering with other garments the 1x1 rib knit 100% Merino wool fabric is incredibly warm, breathable and insulating.
- The ease of the rib fabric ensures that it does not cling to the body and it has a relaxed, comfortable fit.
- Available in three gorgeous colours, Buttercup, Mardi Gras and Navy.
- Please note the models are wearing Size 8 and the colour Buttercup and Navy.
- New Zealand made by Weft Knitting Co, Bay Road from 100% Merino Wool.
- Care Instructions: This top is machine washable, however be sure to carefully follow the instructions that are attached to the inside of the garment.
- Given this potential of variance, the the sizing chart below should be considered a guide or a suggestion, rather than absolute. Also, if you get the chance nothing beats trying things on (or if you already have a Bay Road check that for sizing instead), so feel free to come in and see us. If you can't make it in and have any further questions please give us a call or email, and we will do our best to help.
- Other considerations for fitting include, whether you want your tops to fit loosely or would wear it over a blouse. If so we suggest that you get a size larger.
Chest/Bust measurement (approximate)
- 82cm or 32 inches
- 86cm or 34 inches
- 90cm or 36 inches
- 96cm or 38 inches
- 100cm or 40 inches
- 103cm or 41 inches
- 106cm or 42 inches