- This single sheepskin wool underquilt or mattress pad, has properties which can help provide an improved quality of life to anyone confined to one position for long periods of time.
- The dense resilient and springy wool fibres provide total support and comfort for the body.
- Wool fibres move with the body, eliminating irritating pressure points and helping to prevent sores from developing.
- The natural lanolin in the wool is soft and soothing on the skin and helps the sheepskin to be self cleaning when aired regularly.
- This sheepskin is sanitized for health and safety and it may be machine washed and dried or drycleaned.
- A daily airing will keep your underlay fresh.
- Tanned in Chrstchurch, New Zealand and machined in Vietnam.