- Traditional Maori carvings were the design inspiration for the striking 'Koru' design that has been branded into the leather of this belt using a hot iron.
- The brand exists at the buckle for 9cm, leaving the remainder of the belt plain. This means that the brand can be entirely covered by doing the belt up beyond the first few notches.
- Superior quality materials combined with the finest craftsmanship, will ensure a Kiwi Country Belt will age well and provide years of pleasure and wear.
- This genuine leather belt is designed and made in New Zealand.
- A unique souvenir and gift idea.
- Available in black leather or tan suede, as pictured.