- A lot of people want the perfect combination of fashion + fit when buying a jacket. This one should be at the top of your wishlist because it’s perfect.
- It’s carefully shaped at the front + a couple of vertical cables run from top to bottom. When you combine these features together it gives you an incredibly flattering look.
- The jacket closes up with three pretty large buttons and the gorgeous ruffled small shawl collar helps it stand out.
- Koru has worked tirelessly to come up with a luxury blend you’ll love. This cable marl jacket is made from 50% Merino Wool, 40% Possum Fur, and 10% Mulberry Silk.
- The special blend means your jacket will be lightweight compared to others you’ve worn. In fact, it offers twice the warmth of normal wool minus all the bulkiness.
- You should think of the jacket as a great wardrobe investment. Thanks to the fabric blend used it will last many years if you look after it correctly.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Koru with a little help from Mother Nature.
- Washing: please wash by hand following the attached instructions carefully at all times.