- This is a truly versatile item as it can be worn so many ways, including a poncho, cape, wrap, shawl, knee rug or even a skirt.
- New Zealand made, by Lothlorian, from 50% Merino wool, 40% possum fur and 10% nylon, (for extra durability).
- The 160cm x 74cm rectangle shape has an almost invisible 40cm, open ended, zip running from each end towards the centre of one of the longest sides.
- If left open you have a wrap, shawl or knee rug, but when closed new options appear, depending where you wear the zip.
- Centre front gives you a cape where you can fold the unzipped portion behind your neck to form a cosy collar.
- On the shoulder gives you a poncho and you can also fold the neckline to form a cowl style if desired.
- For the skirt. simply place around your waist and close the zip until firmly against your waist.
- Lightweight and super snug, it is knitted in a type of moss stitch.
- Gently handwashed in a mild detergent and lay flat to dry.