- Weft Knitting Company, of New Zealand, have given their plain, crew neck, jumper a lift with this attractive mosaic pattern which goes with a multitude of wardrobe colours.
- The sweater is the same style as the plain crew neck, with its set-in sleeves and ribbed bands.
- The fibre mix is 53% Merino wool, 40% possum fur and 7% nylon. The addition of possum fibre, with its hollow core, to Merino wool, enhances the warmth of any garment or accessory whilst retaining a lightweight and wonderfully soft feel.
- The possum fur also minimises pilling, that can sometimes occur after repeated wearing of pure wool garments.
- Gentle hand wash per attached instructions and lay flat to dry.
- A size range of S through to 3XL means there is one for most.