- Previously branded 'Push' as the Lightweight Merino wool Hiker socks (8100), they are now branded as 'Norsewears' Multisport Long.
- Hard wearing, yet lightweight socks that will offer you optimum comfort and support.
- The technology of the design of these socks offers the benefits of a reinforced Terry Sole with anti-blister protection and a seamless toe.
- A feature of a Y-Heel is that it provides the advantage of maintaining the sole on the foot with the low tension elastic instep also assisting in holding the sock in place.
- Anit-Bunch Zone technology ensures there is no creasing at the ankle and the low tension elastic leg will ensure good circulation is maintained without any pressure points.
- The blend of 70% Merino wool, 24% Nylon and 6% Elastic will work to keep feet warm yet provide breathability.
- Proudly New Zealand made by the Kiwi Sock Company in colour pictured only.
- Warm machine wash using a soft detergent and line dry.