- This semi worsted Ashfords Tekapo 100% wool yarn is multi coloured and is a blend of Correidale and Perendale wools that are designed for softeness and strength.
- The wool is grown on sheep farms around New Zealand and the yarn is spun in a small boutique mill in Hawkes Bay.
- It is a lofty and bulky yarn, ideal for knitting, weaving and knit/felt projects.
- Each 100g ball yields 200 metres (218 yards) and is knitted on 4.5-5mm needles. (US7-8)
- Proudly New Zealand grown and spun by Ashfords and available in a limited range of multi colour choices that work really well when knitted with single colour shades.
- Hand wash and dry flat. Dry cleanable.