Black Hills Natural Coloured Undyed Pure Wool - 10 ply Hank
- Shipping calculated at checkout
- Knitters will love these great natural coloured 10 Ply yarns.
- Organically grown at Black Hills Station, North Canterbury, this wool is produced using sustainable biogro certified products which are eco friendly.
- Completely dye free, the wool comes from sheep specially selected for their wool quality and colour.
- Please note that the 'ebony' colour option is lighter shade, so please refer to the colour swatch and images to make the best decision for your project.
- The yarn is 150 Metres long or 164 yards.
- The 100% pure wool is a soft, lofty yarn with a lovely natural undyed palette of colours.
- Ideal for showing off textural patterns and cables, you will enjoy knitting with this quality, New Zealand grown yarn.
- Available in 100gm hanks this yarn will need to be wound into balls prior to knitting on 5mm needles. Knitting Tension: 16sts x 22 rows to 10cm.
- The yarn still retains some lanolin and once your project is finished you should gently wash it by hand. This will result in a lovely soft feel to your garment.
- Hand wash and dry flat.
Customers who bought this also bought