- This Merino wool and Possum fur scarf has a distinctive 'Kiwiana' feel and features Kiwi, sheep and a silver fern knitted in a fair isle pattern at the scarf ends.
- The double thickness provides double the warmth of a single layer on its own and it has the added advantage of being fully reversible.
- A two tone colour pattern is further complimented with matching fringing.
- Proudly New Zealand made by Lothlorian from a blend of 50% Merino wool, 40% Possum fur and 10% nylon.
- Hand wash and dry flat naturally following care instructions attached.