- For knitters who want a yarn that knits up soft to the touch, these choices in Rare Yarns double knit are non-itch and soft to the touch.
- With some great colour choices now available and the fashionable return of Fair Isles and patterned knits, you will find complimentary shades in this range.
- Each 50 gram ball yields 100 metres (110 yards) and is knitted on 4mm (US 6) needles.
- Washing instructions: Cold hand wash and dry flat following care instructions attached.
- Proudly made by Rare Yarns, New Zealand.
- This yarn is 70% fine merino wool,15% alpaca,7.5%silk and 7.5% mohair.
* Sapphire and Amethyst and Persimmon as pictured have sold out.