- If you want to treat yourself to the perfect gift you should consider this luxury Stansborough Throw, which is made from 100% natural wool.
- The rare grey sheep used to make the throws have mastered the valleys and mountain peaks of Middle Earth where the company sourced them.
- Once you feel it you’ll understand why the soft and comfortable throw is so popular. It has a natural cream and subtle mid grey pattern. The fringe on each end is 10cm long.
- The throw measures 140cm by 180cm.
- Each piece is carefully finished by hand and processed without using harmful chemicals to help protect our planet.
- Proudly made in New Zealand by Stansborough with a little help from Mother Nature.
- This is the same company that created costume textiles for ‘The Hobbit’, ‘The Lord of the Rings’, The Chronicles of Narnia’, ‘The Waterhorse’, and other blockbuster movies.