- This is your everyday, multiple occasion, all-season tee in a stylish design complimented with a unique tonal print featuring an embedded koru within an abstract background. When given as a gift, the koru symbolises the start of a new relationship, or new phase in a relationship, as it suggests growth, harmony, and new beginnings. Suitable as a first layer in the colder months or just worn by itself in the warmer months.
- Features include mid-scoop neck, capped sleeves and scalloped bottom hem, in a bright ocean blue fabric. Can be worn numerous times without washing, remaining fresh and odour free.
- Slightly fitted design with relaxed regular sizing. You can feel comfortable ordering to your typical size.
- Handcrafted in Auckland and made with a 100% fine merino, 170gsm fabric – soft against the skin, doesn’t pill and is the perfect weight for a merino tee that can be worn as an outer or inner layer.
- Merino fibre is 100% natural, biodegradable and from a sustainable source.
|SIZE:||CHEST (inches): (cm)||LENGTH (inches): (cm)|
|XS||34 87cm||19 49cm|
|S||36 92cm||20 52cm|
|M||38 97cm||21 54cm|
|L||38 97cm||22 56cm|
|XL||42 107cm||22 56cm|
|2XL||44 113cm||22 56cm|