- Wyld scarves feel like they’re giving you a nice cosy hug and you’ll love wrapping one around you.
- The wool has lots of bulk and bounce, plus it’s so light and gentle to touch.
- Wyld has worked hard to follow organic and ethical sourcing practices in New Zealand and they’re dedicated to helping support the conservation of the Weka.
- Each scarf is made from 50% Pihepe, 25% Possum, and 25% Bohepe. The USDA NOP labeled the Bohepe and Pihepe as fully certified organic.
- The Bohepe and Pihepe aren’t subject to injections, antibiotics, mulesing, tailing, dipping, or drenching. Organic certificates issued by Ataahua Farm + Lucas Bay Farm can verify it.
- Scarves measure 180cm x 25cm and can be worn in almost any way imaginable thanks to the length.
- The colour of the scarf is natural hue and no attempt has been made to alter it. You will notice the wool and fur create a slight mottled effect.
- Proudly made in New Zealand with a little help from Mother Nature.
- Care instructions: you should only hand wash in cool water with a wool detergent. Use a towel to wring it dry. The scarf can be shrunk back into shape using a hot tumble drier.