- These amazing and uniquely New Zealand fingerless gloves are a mix of natural and man made, being, our wonderful Merino wool (32%) with all its well known qualities, our super cosy and lightweight possum fur (22%), 32% polyproylene and 14% elastane.
- The open finger style is ideal when you need your fingers free to work but still require warmth.
- Merino wool retains warmth next to the skin and the hollow core of the possum fur will not freeze even in sub zero temperatures.
- The polypropylene has wickability to draw moisture to the exteriour of the glove, as well as providing a harder wearing quality, while elastane gives stretch and a firmer fit.
- Wash in cool to warm water, do NOT dryclean or tumble dry.
- Available in Black/Marl and Black/Charcoal. Please note that the colours are slightly marled due to the inclusion of the possum fur and polypro, rather than a pure colour.