- This scarf is New Zealand made from 50% Merino wool, 40% possum fur and 10% silk making it supersoft, warm cosy to wear.
- It is knitted in an attractive cable design and has a convenient slit in the middle, towards one end of the scarf, which enables you to pull the other end through to secure your scarf in place when wearing it.
- There is a narrow band of ribbing at each end to prevent stretching and the scarf measures 15cm (6") x 112cm (44").
- Gentle hand wash and lay flat to dry.
- Team this scarf with the matching cable beanie.
- Proudly New Zeland made by Koru.