- These amazing and uniquely New Zealand gloves are a mix of natural and man made, being, our wonderful Merino wool (32%) with all its well known qualities, our super cosy and lightweight possum fur (22%), 32% polyproylene and 14% elastane.
- Merino wool retains warmth next to the skin and the hollow core of the possum fur will not freeze even in sub zero temperatures.
- The polypropylene has wickability to draw moisture to the exteriour of the glove, as well as providing a harder wearing quality, while elastane gives stretch and a firmer fit.
- Wash in cool to warm water, do NOT dryclean or tumble dry.
- Available in Black/Marl and BlackCharcoal. Colours are marled due to the inclusion of Polypro and Possum fur so are not pure colours.